Subject Librarian for Art & Architecture
Submit Search. Successfully reported this slideshow. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime. Upcoming SlideShare.
Deakin University / All Locations
Like this document? Why not share! Embed Size px.
- Material Culture in the Social World Summary.
- Six-Membered Transition States in Organic Synthesis;
- The Gender Politics Of Educational Change (Educational Change and Development Series).
- Material Culture In The Social World - Dant, Tim - Google книги?
- Legislating Medical Ethics: A Study of the New York State Do-Not-Resuscitate Law (Philosophy and Medicine).
- Material Culture in the Social World: Values, Activities, Lifestyles | UVA Library | Virgo.
- What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions.
Start on. Show related SlideShares at end.
WordPress Shortcode. Published in: Education.
Full Name Comment goes here. This engaging book draws on established theoretical work, including that of Simmel, Marx, McLuhan, Barthes and Baudrillard as well as a range of contemporary empirical work from many humanities disciplines.
It uses ideas drawn from this work to explore a variety of things - from stone cairns to denim jeans, televisions to penis rings, houses to works of art - to understand something of how we live with them. Our excellent value books literally don't cost the earth. Free delivery in the UK Read more here.
Every used book bought is one saved from landfill. Acknowledgements Introduction the cairn and the mini-strip Consuming or living with things?
Material Culture in the Social World: Values, Activities, Lifestyles
Fetishism and the social value of objects Building and dwelling Wearing it out written and material clothing Playing with things interacting with a windsurfer Objects in time modernity and biography Turn it on objects that mediate Who's what? Additional information Sku GOR Author Tim Dant.
Condition Used - Very Good. Binding type Paperback. Publisher Open University Press. Year published Number of pages ISBN 10 X.